Please use the contact form to:
– Plan your visit to Ballyglunin Station.
– Schedule a tour including educational/heritage/school and group tours.
– Request more information about our facilities.
– Book our unique events venue or use our community hub.
– Hire private or shared office space.
– Research a genealogical, architectural, or other heritage project.
– Book Ballyglunin for filming or photography.
Ballyglunin Station is open to visitors all year round for self-guided tours, events, and community use. Educational and heritage tours with a guide are available, but pre-booking is essential. Please contact us to plan your visit and we will schedule an amazing tour of the site for you and your group!
– Educational/heritage tours
– Visitor centre
– Community resource centre
– Events space for theatre and the arts
– Biodiversity park
– Office space/ hot-desking facility
– Public WiFi
– Parking (cars + coach parking)
– Wheelchair access
– Picnic tables
How to get here
Ballyglunin Station is easily accessible from the main N63 (Roscommon to Galway) road and the local R347 (Athenry to Tuam). We are located not far from the M17 motorway that connects Galway to Ireland’s motorway network. We are just 5 minutes from Exit 19 of the M17, 12 minutes from the town of Tuam, and 30 minutes from Galway city and all the hotels, restaurants, and amenities it has to offer.
Station Road, Coolfowerbeg, Ballyglunin, Co. Galway, H54 D863
The West of Ireland is serviced by two international airports. We are located just under an hour’s drive away from Ireland West Airport Knock and Shannon Airport.